19th Jan 2016
OVRSI- Vattikuti Foundation
NEW FRONTIERS IN ROBOTIC COURSE IN ROBOTIC RENAL TRANSPLANTATION
This course is certified by the European School of Urology (ESU)
Advanced Course in Robotic Renal Transplantation
March 6-March 10, 2016
• Sunday March 6, 2016: Hands-on Simulator and Hands-on Dry Lab: energy and dissection + suturing skills;
• Monday March 7, 2016: Hands-on Simulator and Hands-on Dry Lab (energy and dissection + suturing skills) + Video course (step-by-step videos of the surgical procedure);
• Tuesday March 8, 2016: Live Surgery in University Hospital of Ghent, followed by semi live full-time pre-recorded case;
• Wednesday March 9, 2016: Hands-on Wet lab (pig model); Groups of 2 Surgeons: 1 assists and 1 does the case;
• Thursday March 10, 2016: Hands-on Wet lab (pig model); Groups of 2 Surgeons: 1 assists and 1 does the case.
Please note there is limited number of subscriptions per session allowed.
The 5-day course is primary aimed for Transplant Surgeons with no or limited knowledge about the Robotic Assisted Technique.
Experienced robotic surgeons can join from day 3 on.
5 days for €5,500 excl. VAT per person
3 days for €3,500 excl. VAT per person
Inclusive: training fee, lunch, didactical materials, transport to and from training center (when staying in partner Hotel).
You can find extra information on the website:
For further information or to register, contact Sandra Martens:
T: (+32) (0)9/334.69.26
M: (+32) (0)474/37.66.47
Address: OLV Vattikuti Robotic Surgery Institute
Proefhoevestraat 12 I 9090 Melle